Thursday, May 24

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

I have made these several times & they do not disappoint!! They are like a mini-strawberry cheesecake that you can just pop in your mouth. Trust me, once you make these tasty little morsels, you will thank me :)

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
20 strawberries
8 oz pkg softened cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 sleeve of graham crackers
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)

Rinse strawberries & cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top & clean out inside with a paring knife or tip of metal peeler. If you want to stand your strawberries upright slice a bit off the bottom. Once strawberries are prepped set aside.

Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar & vanilla with a hand mixer. Add cream cheese mix to piping bag & fill strawberries. Once strawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs. Devour & prepare yourself to fall in love.

You could also drizzle or dip strawberries in chocolate if desired.

*I stored my stuffed strawberries in the fridge although I find they taste best the day, or second after, they are made.

No comments: