Saturday, September 15

Panini's

This past summer I have been on a "panini-kick" & have enjoyed making & eating these yummy sandwiches for lunch & dinner. I first fell in love with the Tomato, Basil, Mozzerella panini at Panera Bread & after studying the ingredients in the sandwich I thought I could easily whip one of these up at home. 

So I went out & bought a Cuisinart Panini Maker at Kohl's:
Cuisinart® Griddler™ & Panini Maker 
Then I bought the ingredients to replicate the Panera sandwich.

Tomato, Mozzarella, Basil Panini
Ciabatta bread
Sun-dried tomato spread
Mozzarella cheese ball
1 small, ripe tomato
fresh basil

Layer all ingredients on the sandwich & toast in panini press for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. I must say it is pretty much EXACT to the Panera sandwich & cost much less!


I also love this sandwich:

Avocado, Swiss, Turkey panini:
Ciabatta bread
Chipotle mayo
deli turkey
deli baby swiss cheese
sliced avocado
sliced red onion
1 small tomato, sliced

Layer all ingredients on the sandwich & toast in panini press for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted:


Mmmm Mmmm good!!!

No comments: